Welcome to the D I E T section of Dreaming of Diapers & Dimples! I did a very helpful poll on Instagram and 100% of you wanted this section added on, and your wish is my demand. I've been posting a lot of my diet finds and meals on Insta-stories but I thought posting them on the blog would be better because I can actually review the item and tell you what I think before you spend your money!
I wanted to make this an "introduction" post even though a lot of you may know my blog by now and have caught up on the F E R T I L I T Y section. For those who haven't, I recommend reading about my first acupuncture experience, my endometriosis diagnosis, and the update I gave on cycle eleven. The reason why those are important is because they tell you all about what my acupuncturist told me as for the diet, what symptoms I had in the past for endometriosis and what symptoms I now have (hopefully not for long though), and the update shares what is going on this cycle and I mention both the acupuncture and diet because well they are helping! You can click on any of the three links to be brought to the blog post.
Here is what you can expect to see on this page:
- Dairy Alternatives (and reviews on taste, cost, etc)
- Snack Finds
- Breakfast Recipes
- Lunch Recipes
- Dinner Recipes
- Popular Restaurants - What you can eat on the menu!
- + more
Here is the diet that I am following:
- Artificial Sugar (organic sugar, natural sugar is OK)
- Red Meat
- Gluten (or sub with Whole Grain, Sprouted Grain, Whole Wheat)
* I would like to add to the bottom of the post that I am NOT a nutritionist, a healthcare professional, etc. This is simply the diet that I am following and I received some of this information from my doctor, acupuncturist, and online research. If you are a healthcare professional or may know that information I post is wrong - email me anytime. I want this section of my blog to be filled with informative information and healthy alternatives.